Monday, January 12, 2009

2009

Wow. I can't believe it was two years ago that I last posted on this site. I've been meaning to restart this blog for a while now but it has taken a back seat in my life. I wish I could say that I've come back with new skills learned and new styles to show but to be honest I haven't really been involved in the graffiti scene much since my last post. I haven't totally forgotten about it though, I do sketch every now and then and I think I painted a few times in the last couple of years but nothing major. So much have changed in the last 2 years. I've been trying my hands on other creative fields to varied success and to be honest I miss sketching and piecing. So I want to start this blog again to at least have motivation to do more and have a place to put up what I do. So we'll see what I'll come up with in the coming months and I hope whoever is reading this will come back and enjoy what I have to post.

For now here's a lil something something..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home