Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hiatus/Writer's Block/Unanimated

Sorry for the lack of updates folks. Things have been kind of rough for me the past few weeks. Academic stuff, i dont have to go into that now do i? Anyway my apologies to those who've been visiting the site hoping to see an update and keeping my tagboard busy. I just needed a break, been having those 'writer's block' kinda thing. Couldn't get any inspration and motivation to do art or even to update this site o' mine. And having a fever and a flu doesn't help either.

Apologies aside, i pasted some stickers of ShocOne and any leftover Ebliss stickers in Bandar a few weeks ago. Not much but i'll try my best to post more around the empty dull streets of brunei.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So yeah while it hasn't been productive for me i did chance upon a lot of good sites while i was looking for 'inspiriations'. Check it out why dontcha:

Adrian Bischoff. (German photographer. His works are really something.)
Hysteric Glamour.
Plus81.
Toyzville.
SketchbookSessions

As for me i got stuff to do. Like Deez said, it's time to get buseeh~ Til next time my furry mongolian friends.

(p.s. I'm so jealous of these guys for having the oppurtunity to do art at events and as commissioned jobs. We are in a D E A D end)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home